Ankith reddy

Ankith reddy 

Founder and CEO  of vijaya chronicle

The question is who really derserves the Award?"

In a report  Ankith reddy mentioned many people in India don’t get  a right platform to exhibit there talents. India is filled with talents but most of them dont even get to get recognised  for what  they really are that saddens me the most . if everyone are treated in equal way and given equal opportunity I will be no where in the list . I like that kind of  healthy competition. not winning it with out a competitor  that’s not an award winning according to me its  award buying

There are many famous figures – who are well-known for news reporting  and  anchoring but why this man was chosen  Ankith reddy is a passionate and goal-oriented entrepreneur. He is currently building his startup in the online digital  media domain. Ankith reddy was nominated for prestigious young achiever of  India award where he rejected the award when a reporter asked him what made him  do so. he replied I don’t deserve it I’m just a part of the the show people who really deserve it are behind the curtains who don’t even get to see on the screen

Comments